Safety is not optional
Our ongoing focus on safety emphasizes training, education and personal discipline. With OSHA 10 Hour Certification in Construction, Safety & Health, First-Aid/Bloodborne Pathogen, Adult CPR/AED Hazard Communication/Hazmat Awareness, Confined Space Entry Requirements and Firefighting/Extinguisher Use our team is constantly improving its ability to recognize and avoid hazards on the job.
Our safety policy matches an enterprise of our size with many employees. It is available to all field hands via our computer network, CDs and in printout form. Each job has a site-specific safety program developed by our Safety Director and implemented by the field foreman and managers. A site safety person is designated at the start of each project. Our Safety Director also regularly performs on-the-spot safety inspections to review site conditions and practices.
We do incident reviews with panel discussions for upper management of selected incidents to emphasize the seriousness of any mishaps.
- Annual safety training program
- Outside consultant to help develop and manage our safety program
- Our safety program has been developed to assure compliance with Federal, State and Local regulations
- Ables, Inc. is a drug-free workplace
A Sampling Of Our Training Programs Include:
- Safety paperwork for foremen
- New field employee safety orientation
- Fall protection
- Confined space entry
- Ladder safety
- Lock out
- Blood borne pathogens
- Infection controls